City Climb is the world’s highest building ascent, allowing participants to scale outside a skyscraper.
Purchasing City Climb Edge tickets allows you to lean back and out from the building’s parapet wall.
You can climb up to 1,200 feet above the ground and admire the stunning skyline while leaning out from the highest outdoor platform in New York City.
|Ticket Price ($)
|Adult (13 to 99 years)
(Minimum: 1, Maximum: 8)
Highlight of this City Climb Tickets
This City Climb experience is like no other, and you’ll be sure to leave with a newfound appreciation for New York City.
You will stand at the Apex (387 m) and look down below to admire New York City from the top at the City Climb Edge.
There is standing space for one person at the top, where you will be provided safety belts and lean out from the Apex, facing forward or backward (your choice).
Buy City Climb Edge tickets and see the city like never before, and be sure to share your leaning story with friends and family.
- Entrance of visitors with City Climb tickets
- Edge Observation Deck ticket
- City Climb experience video
- Climbing medal
Things to know before you go
- City Climb ticket confirmation will be sent to you at the time of booking
- This activity is not advised for travelers with back problems and heart issues or other severe medical conditions; Visitors should be in good physical condition
- Close to public transportation
- It is not handicap accessible
- Alcohol consumption is not permitted
- Participants in the City Climb must satisfy the following requirements or will be denied entry: Age: 13+; Height: 4.9ft to 6.7ft; Maximum Weight: 310 lbs;
- An adult must accompany climbers between 13 and 17 and communicate in English
- There will be a limit of 14 people on this tour/activity
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any cause.
If you withdraw or request an amendment, you will not be refunded.
City Climb Edge experience needs good weather.
If it is canceled because of bad weather, you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund.
Want to buy the City Climb Edge tickets but have some questions? Here you will find all your answers
How much does the climb to NYC cost?
The City Climb Edge tickets start at $201 per person.
The ticket price also includes entry to Edge NYC sky deck after finishing your climb experience.
You should reserve your tickets online as soon as possible because they may sell out soon.
Can I change or cancel my City Climb Edge booking?
City Climb Edge tickets are booked for a specific date and time. Hence, it is non-refundable and can’t be changed.
However, this activity requires good weather. So, if it’s canceled, you will be offered a new date or a refund.
We advise you to check the weather forecast before making any reservations.
Can I do group bookings for City Climb New York?
City Climb tickets have a maximum capacity of 8 people per time slot.
If your party is more extensive than eight individuals, you will need to book multiple time slots to accommodate the group.
Book your group City Climb Edge tickets now to avoid any future inconvenience.
How much time should I budget for City Climb tickets?
Climbers should spend 1.5 – 2 hours for the experience, including checking in, suiting up and climbing.
We suggest you come early for the timeslot because, depending on availability, you may not be able to do the activity once the Climb time passes.
Accommodating the Climber on another Climb on the same day is not possible.
Featured Image: Architecturaldigest.com